Monday, October 25, 2010
Christmas Cap Project - Creation #1
This year, I want to make as many caps as possible to donate to those who are going through cancer treatment.  My goal is 100, but I doubt I can make QUITE that many.  In any case, I will try to make as many as I can up until my birthday at the end of November before sending them to a charity that takes caps for cancer patients.  I haven't decided yet which one, so if you have a suggested charity, please let me know!

Also, I want to save time by not creating my own patterns, but I want every hat to be different.  So, if you have a favorite free crochet pattern that you want to suggest, please let me know! :)

The first hat was taken from FaveCrafts.com and you can find the pattern here.  It is made from Sensations Rainbow Boucle Patterns yarn in Pink/Grey Rainbow Boucle.  It is 88% Acrylic and 12% Nylon.  The model is Gloomy Bear~

Labels: ,

posted by miffykurara @ 4:28 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: Laura Ashley
Home: California
About Me: Cosplayer, writer, designer, crocheter, etc
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates