Saturday, November 20, 2010
Christmas Hat Project Creation #12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17

This time I did 6 different caps using the same pattern as I had used for #6 (pattern here) and they are all in Caron Simply Soft (100% acrylic).  In this picture, Black Gloomy is wearing one in White, Orchid, and Grey Heather.  Pink Gloomy's looks like Neapolitan ice cream~~  It's in Off White, Chocolate, and Soft Pink.

I really like the combination of white, pink, and green, so I did the other four caps using different variations of the striping in Off White, Soft Pink, and Pistachio. So, we get a family portrait of the Gloomy Bear models ^__^

Labels: ,

posted by miffykurara @ 10:37 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: Laura Ashley
Home: California
About Me: Cosplayer, writer, designer, crocheter, etc
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates