Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Christmas Hat Project Creation #18, 19, 20, 21, 22, and 23
 Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

This entry has 6 new caps.  We're getting down to the line and it doesn't look like I'm going to make it, but we'll see how many I can crank out before my birthday :D


To the left are two hats I free-styled.  Pink Gloomy's hat is done in Loops and Threads Impeccable in Neopolitan Ombre (100% acrylic) and Green Gloomy's is done in Loops and Threads Country Loom in Solarium (100% acrylic).





Next, Blue Gloomy and Black Gloomy are doing modified version of this pattern.  Black Gloomy's is done in Loops and Threads Impeccable in Earth Ombre (100% acrylic).  I modified the pattern to include a single crochet band at the bottom.  Blue Gloomy's, done in Bernat Satin in Ebony (100% acrylic) and Caron Simply Soft in Soft Pink and Grey Heather (100% Acrylic), was made slightly larger than the pattern intended and has a single row of single crochet along the bottom edge to tighten it.


Finally, Black Gloomy is wearing this pattern done with Loops & Threads Impeccable in Sage Butter Ombre (100% acrylic).  Green Gloomy's cap is this pattern in Caron Simply Soft Dk Sage (100% acrylic)
and Bernat Satin in Ebony (100% acrylic).

I think I will end up doing more free-style caps.  This is because it's quicker and so I can crank out more caps without having to bother with gauge.  Let's see how many I can do over this four-day weekend.

Until next time!!







Labels: ,

posted by miffykurara @ 11:19 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: Laura Ashley
Home: California
About Me: Cosplayer, writer, designer, crocheter, etc
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates