Friday, December 3, 2010
Christmas Hat Project Creation #35, 36, 37, and 38
So, November drew to a close and I have only finished 38 caps.  12 short of my goal.  But I'm going to the hospital on Tuesday, so I will keep making caps until then.  There's hope yet, albeit slim, of making it to 50.  Here's this round, all in one shot:


This is also all freestyle.  Blue and Black Gloomy are wearing hats made from Sensations Rainbow Classic Pattern, with Black Gloomy's in Berry/White Stripe and Blue Gloomy's in Green/White Stripe (100% acrylic).  Green Gloomy's is done in Sensations Rainbow Boucle Patterns, Pink/Grey (88% Acrylic, 12% Nylon).  Finally, Pink Gloomy's is done in two yarns: Loops and Threads Impeccable in Carlet and Bernat Satin in Ebony (each yarn 100% acrylic).

Also, in other news, I won a crochet contest, so I will have a design in a calendar for 2012.  Yay!  Then maybe some people will be reading this and I won't be talking to myself.

Labels: ,

posted by miffykurara @ 1:46 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: Laura Ashley
Home: California
About Me: Cosplayer, writer, designer, crocheter, etc
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates